If you happen to get a flat tire while driving, you need to park your car at the safe side of the road. If you are bringing an extra tire, you can do the replacement yourself. The following are the tools you need for replacing your flat tire.
• Early warning device
• Car jack (to lift the vehicle)
• A tire fastener key (discretionary for top of the line vehicles)
• To secure your manicured hands … gloves
How would you replace a flat tire?
Here are the straightforward advances:
• Park vehicle on protected and level surface
• Turn on hazard lights
• Turn off motor and pull hand brake or put in PARK/first stuff (This is to guarantee your vehicle doesn't roll away as you change tires)
• You may likewise wedge rocks on different tires to hold the vehicle back from moving
• Get your instruments and extra tire from trunk
Call Roadside Assistance
This is the most straightforward approach to address a particularly occurrence. Take care of issues like this early by turning into an individual from a nearby vehicle club. This is modest protection. On the off chance that you get a punctured tire or any sort of vehicle inconvenience, help is a simple call away. The club will dispatch a truck with a group that will help you fix the issue on the spot, or take your vehicle to an auto shop, if necessary.